Here you will find line maps, bus stop maps and a zone map for bus services in Agder. Just choose the area you need more information about. Please note that the maps do not cover temporary line changes and traffic deviation due to roadworks, detours, etc.
Line map (PDF)
- Kristiansand area (from January 2020 – Kristiansand and Vennesla)
- Arendal from June 2019)
- Agder (Agder counties line map, for details see line map for the Kristiansand area, and Arendal)
Bus stop map (PDF)
- Kvadraturen (Kristiansand incl. destinastions A-Å) (From August 2019).
- Kristiansand lufthavn Kjevik, bus stops airport bus and local bus 35 (From June 2019)
- Dyreparken (zoo) bus stops (updated July 2019)
Zone map for Agder, ticketing (PDF)
A new zone system was introduced for the whole of Agder on 16 October 2017: 1 zone = 1 municipality. In the fare calculation system you will pay for maximum 6 zones with a single ticket and maximum 3 zones with an adult period ticket. See PDF-file under – or read more here
- Zone map for Agder (from 1 January 2020)
PLEASE NOTE! Each text box on the map represents one zone/municipality. Follow the lines on the map, and remember to count both departure and arrival zones. You only pay for the alternative with the lowest number of zones you cross along the lines in the map (most reasonable alternative). For single-ticket journeys, 1 zone = 1 municipality. The one-zone system for journeys within the Kristiansand area does not thus apply to single tickets.