For those travelling to and from Kristiansand Airport Kjevik. Airport buses run by their own tariff regulations. You cannot use the AKT travelcards (bus cards) that you use on the local bus, on the airport buses.
Between Kristiansand and Kjevik the airport bus service consists of the airport bus service and the regular bus service on line 35. Between Arendal/Grimstad/Lillesand and Kjevik, the airport bus service consists of a special bus service operated by Agder flyekspress and Taxi-turvogn..
KRISTIANSAND-KJEVIK (Kristiansand Airport)
- The airport bus operates in connection with flight times and run via Kvadraturen -Universitetet - Kjevik. Flybussen use bus stop B at the terminal (see map below). See more info at www.flybussen.no
- Line 35 Kristiansand - Kjevik - Tveit:
- The local bus (line 35 Tveit) is the local bus service between the city of Kristiansand and Kjevik. As any local route, line 35 follows a schedueled route/time plan, and will not customize its departure times due to example delayed flight arrival. Line 35 use bus stop A at the terminal (see map below).
ARENDAL-GRIMSTAD-LILLESAND-KJEVIK (Kristiansand Airport)
- Agder flyekspress – operates airport bus service on daytime workdays, between Arendal/Grimstad/Lillesand and Kristiansand lufthavn Kjevik. Agder flyekspress use bus stop C at the terminal (see map below). Schedules, routes and prices (external website)
- Taxi-turvogn operates airport bus service from 12.08.19, with several departures workday between Arendal and Kjevik. Taxui-turvogn use bus stop F at Arendal busterminal, and bus stop C at Kjevik. Schedules, routes and prices (external website)
Note: AKT is not responsible for the content of external websites!
Localbuses and the airport bus services are located on areas near the termnial:
- A= local bus line 35 to/from Kristiansand
- B= Airport bus service to/from Kristiansand
- C= Airport bus service to/from Lillesand/Grimstad/Arendal