AKT Billett – bus ticket app for Agder
We have developed a mobile phone ticket that enables you to buy bus tickets on your mobile phone throughout Agder. With the AKT Billett app, it is easy to buy single tickets in advance for all services throughout Agder that are operated on assignment for AKT. Advance payment with AKT Billett gives you a 40% discount on single tickets for children, adults and seniors – throughout Agder. The fare is determined by the number of zones that make up your journey (max. 6 zones). The new ticket app for the whole of Agder replaces the AKT Mobilbillett app for the Kristiansand area.
Monday 16 October 2017 new bus fares, a new zone system and a new ticket app were implemented for bus passengers in Agder.
Download AKT Billett for iPhone
Download AKT Billett for Android
AKT Billett – travel by bus with your mobile phone throughout Agder
- AKT Billett app makes it easy for you to buy single tickets in advance for all services throughout Agder that are operated on assignment for AKT.
- Not valid for the airport bus and commercial express buses.
- The fare is determined by the number of zones that make up your journey (max. 6 zones). 1 zone = 1 municipality.
- Advance payment with a mobile phone ticket gives you a 40% discount on single tickets for children, adults and seniors.
- Persons serving compulsory military or civilian national service pay a child’s fare for single tickets.
- You can pay for your journey in the following ways: Visa, MasterCard, Vipps and MobilePay.
- The AKT Billett app can be used to pay for other people’s tickets.
See the fare table, types of tickets and travel rules for single tickets here!
NOTE! Advance payment with the AKT Billett app gives you a 40% discount on single tickets for children, adults and seniors
How to use the app:
- Download the AKT Billett app (for iPhone or Android).
- Choose the right single ticket and follow the steps for advance payment in the app.
- A countdown will start and the mobile ticket will show the status «Confirmed – Boarding permitted» and, if applicable «Valid».
Press «Control» before you go on board the bus.
- A QR code will show on your mobile phone screen. Hold the mobile phone against the window at the bottom of the card reader at the front of the bus so that the mobile ticket (QR code) can be read/registered.
With the AKT Billett app for the whole of Agder, new mobile tickets are read by holding your mobile phone against the new card reader so that it can read the QR code. After purchasing your ticket - press «Control» before you go on board the bus and a A QR code will show on your mobile phone screen.
You can pay for your journey in the following ways:
You can enter the payment method before you buy a ticket or the first time you buy a ticket. If you would like to do this before you buy a ticket, go to «Menu», «Settings» and choose «Add» under «Payment». You can also remove or add other credit/debit cards here. Note that you must have BankID the first time you register a credit/debit card.
Click here for the terms and conditions for using the AKT Billett app