Route changes in Kristiansand from february 27th
February 27th major changes in line M3 Slettheia and line 17/18 in Randesund will take place. Meanwhile the local bus services between Vågsbygd center and Slettheia / Andøya / Bråvann, as well as Ytre Randesund, will be strengthened .
Our travel planner helps you find travel routes and times for public transport in both Agder counties. The travel planner is available on our web site. The travel planner is customized for all screen sizes, and can also be downloaded for free as an app (called “AKT Reise”) for iPhone and Android. In most of Agder, the web and mobile versions of the travel planner (including the mobile app) give you up-to-date real time information for all the bus stops. This gives you a full overview of exactly when the buss will arrive at your bus stop.
Note! App is only available in Norwegian.
Download (for free) from App Store:
Download (for free) from Google Play:
From February 27th line M3 will drive Slettheiveien in both directions, and will no longer drive to and from Vågsbygd senter / Trekanten.
M3 will drive via Blørstad and not through Vågsbygdporten. A new local bus – line 53 – vil operate between Vågsbygd senter-Karuss-Sletteheia-Karuss-Vågsbygd senter. Line D3 will be terminated, but M3 will increase its frequency so that the total amount of bus departures will remain.
New route for line M3 between Slettheia -Kvadraturen:
- M3 driving to Kvadraturen: Rugdeveien (first stop, green symbol in map) –Slettheiveien - Blørstad-Hannevika- (ordinary route from Hannevika)
- M3 driving from Kvadraturen: (ordinary route to Hannevika) -Hannevika-Blørstad-Slettheiveien Rugdeveien-Slettheiveien 41 (last stop, red symbol in map)
New bus stops for line M3 in Slettheia:
- Slettheiveien 66
See map below for details.
From February 27th line 17 and line 18 in Randesund will alternate its current frequency:
- Line 18 will drive via Strømme/Rona (and will no longer drive via Odderhei) with an increased number of departures (2-3 departures per hour).
- Line 17 will drive via Odderhei and Sømsveien (but will no longer drive to and from Tømmerstø and Frikstad). Line 17 will reduce its current frequency (1 departure per hour, reduced service on Saturday/Sundays)
See map below for details
- Line 18, blue streak
- Line 17, red streak
From February 27th the local bus service between Andøya/Bråvann and Vågsbygd senter will be improved.
Line 51 Andøya-Vågsbygd senter
A new bus line 51 will replace line 05, and will operate with more departures in the evening, and also on Saturdays. Line 51 will drive according to its own travel schedule, and no longer rely on a correspondence with other lines to / from Kvadraturen at Vågsbygd senter
- All weekdays extended with evening departure every hour between 18.10 and 21.10 from Andøya
- New departures on Saturday, one departure every hour between 09.10 and 18.10 from Andøya
- Several departures to / from Kvadraturen and UiA in rush hour morning and afternoon
Line 52 Bråvann- Vågsbygd senter
A new bus line 52 will replace line 09, and will operate with more departures in the evening, and also on Saturdays. Line 52 will drive according to its own travel schedule, and no longer rely on a correspondence with other lines to / from Kvadraturen at Vågsbygd senter
- All weekdays extended with evening departure every hour between 18.41 and 20.41 from Bråvann
- New departures on Saturday, one departure every hour between 09.41 and 17.41 from Bråvann
From February 27th a new local bus – line 53 – vil operate between Vågsbygd senter-Karuss-Sletteheia-Karuss-Vågsbygd senter.
Route line 53 Vågsbygd center - Slettheia - Vågsbygd center:
Vågsbygd senter – Vågsbygd samfunnshus – Karuss – Bokfinveien – Blåmeisveien – Gislemyrveien øvre – Slettheiveien/Tranestien – Rugdeveien – Slettheiveien/Gransangerveien – Øvre Slettheia skole – Slettheitoppen – Slettheiveien 41 – Slettheiveien/Rugdeveien – Slettheiveien/Tranestien – Gislemyrveien øvre – Blåmeisveien – Bokfinkveien – Gislemyrveien nedre – Karuss – Vågsbygd samfunnshus – Vågsbygd senter
New bus stops for line 53 towards Slettheia in Gislemyrveien/Bokfinkveien, Gislemyrveien/Blåmeisveien, Gislemyrveien øvre
From February 27th, the local bus service in Ytre Randesund will be improved.
- Local bus 08 will have more departures on weekdays (every hour at peak hours) - as well as new routes on weekends.
- The local bus will also have improved correspondening connections to other bus lines in Rona / Dvergsnes, and all in all give residents in the outer parts of Randesund a better local bus service
See map below for details
- pink streak, main route
- purple streak, alternative route (school bus)