Route changes in Kristiansand from 2 January
There will be some changes to the route network in Kristiansand, effective from 2 January. Before travelling, please check our travel planner which is updated with the latest changes.
Our travel planner helps you find travel routes and times for public transport in both Agder counties. The travel planner is available on our web site. The travel planner is customized for all screen sizes, and can also be downloaded for free as an app (called “AKT Reise”) for iPhone and Android. In most of Agder, the web and mobile versions of the travel planner (including the mobile app) give you up-to-date real time information for all the bus stops. This gives you a full overview of exactly when the buss will arrive at your bus stop.
Note! App is only available in Norwegian.
Download (for free) from App Store:
Download (for free) from Google Play:
The most important route changes from 2 January 2018:
- Line M2 changes direction in Voiebyen towards Kvadraturen. New start / end bus stop at Skonnertveien (Vågsbygdveien/Møvig). D2 is terminated and replaced by multiple departures on M2. There will also be new departure times for line M2 and A2 at Hånes, as a result of the change in Voiebyen.
Line M1/Local bus 07 Flekkerøy:
- Line M1 increases the number of departures to/from Flekkerøy-Kvadraturen-Sørlandsparken/IKEA. Local bus 07 Flekkerøy is getting a new time table.
- Line 01 / A1 / A24 between Kvadraturen - Sørlandsparken is terminated - replaced by increased number of departures on line M1.
- Line 19 Kvadraturen- Lund -UIA increases the number of departures on Lund (due to line 01 is terminated).
- Line 12, new departure from Sørlandet sykehus (the hospital ) to Kvadraturen 22:40.
- Line 15 Tinnheia towards Kvadraturen will start from new bus stop "Eigevannskrysset".