Here you will find line maps, bus stop maps and a zone map for bus services in Agder. Just choose the area you need more information about. Please note that the maps do not cover temporary line changes and traffic deviation due to roadworks, detours, etc.
NB! Norsk tekst: grunnet feil på den norske kartsiden har du blitt lenket hit til den engelske versjonen. For å komme tilbake til norsk utgave av akt.no, klikk lenken her
Line map (PDF)
- The Kristiansand area (from 14th August 2017 – Kristiansand, Søgne, Songdalen and Vennesla)
- Arendal og Grimstad (from 26th June 2017)
- Agder (Agder counties line map, for details see line map for the Kristiansand area, and Arendal/Grimstad)
Bus stop map (PDF)
- Kvadraturen (Kristiansand incl. destination from A-Å) (from 14th August 2017)
- Arendal bus terminal (departure bus stops) (from 26th June 2017)
- Kristiansand Zoo (departure bus stops) (from 14th August 2017)
Zone map for Agder (PDF)
PLEASE NOTE! A new zone system will be introduced for the whole of Agder on 16 October 2017: 1 zone = 1 municipality. I.e. a total of 30 zones in Agder. A new fare calculation system will also be introduced where you pay for maximum 6 zones with a single ticket and maximum 3 zones with an adult period ticket. See PDF-file under – or read more here!
- Zone map for Agder (from 16 October 2017)