Intended for people who travel occasionally by bus. The fare is determined by the number of zones in your journey (max. 6 zones). Note that pre-paid single tickets are cheaper than single tickets purchased using cash or a credit/debit card on board the bus. Buying a ticket in advance saves time and money – the bus gets to its destination quicker and it makes travel more reasonable! The AKT Billett app or pay-as-you-go credit on your travelcard gives you a 40% discount on single tickets throughout Agder.
Single tickets – for people who occasionally travel by bus
FARE TABLE FOR SINGLE TICKETS
Fares as of 16 October 2017
Check fares against the number of zones in the zone map.
The fares apply to all services operated on assignment for Agder Kollektivtrafikk AS.
Separate fares apply to night buses, airport buses and commercial express buses.
Persons serving compulsory military or civilian national service pay a child’s fare for single tickets.
1 zone = 1 municipality
|NUMBER OF ZONES||
|Alle zones (6+)||180||90||300||150|
NOTE! For single-ticket journeys, 1 zone = 1 municipality. The one-zone system for journeys within the Kristiansand area does not thus apply to single tickets.
Single tickets – types of ticket and travel rules
- Validity: A single ticket is valid for travel within the zone(s) the ticket is bought for. The last embarkation must take place within the time specified on the ticket. Ninety minutes in the first zone, and then 30 minutes per new zone. Example: Kristiansand-Vennesla: 90 min. + 30 min. = 120 min. (2 hours). Applies to all types of single tickets.
- Adults: Single tickets apply to the 16-66 age group. Other age limits apply to period tickets.
- Children: Applies to the 4-15 age group. Children under the age of four travel free of charge together with a paying passenger.
- Seniors: Applies to everyone from the age of 67 or people with a concession card issued by the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV).
- Persons serving compulsory military or civilian national service: Valid for everyone serving initial military or civilian national service. The fare is the same as a child’s ticket – including in the AKT Billett app.
- Family discount: Applies to Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. An adult over the age of 18 with a valid travel document (single ticket, period ticket or Flexicard) can take up to four children under the age of 16 with them free of charge.
- Dogs: Not guaranteed a place, the driver decides. Depends on the situation. Dogs must sit on the floor or in the lap, not on a seat.
Pre-paid single tickets are much cheaper than single tickets purchased using cash or a credit/debit card on board the bus. Advance payment with the AKT Billett app or pay-as-you-go credit on your travelcard gives you a 40% discount on single tickets for children, adults and seniors.
You can purchase single tickets the following ways:
AKT Billett app
We have developed a new mobile phone ticket that enables you to buy bus tickets on your mobile phone... Read more
Intended for people who travel occasionally by bus. Pay-as-you-go can be used instead of cash... Read more
Cash purchases on board buses
Buying a single ticket on board a bus with cash or a credit/debit card is the most expensive... Read more
Zone map for Agder
A new zone system has been introduced for the whole of Agder: 1 zone = 1 municipality (i.e. a total... Read more